Everyone needs a good brownie recipe in their life for those times that you need to get something together last minute. These brownies are chewy, decadent and pure deliciousness in your belly. Every single time I’ve made them, they’ve always been a hit. I mean seriously, who doesn’t love brownies!?
They are made with wholesome ingredients such as einkorn flour, coconut oil, pastured eggs, and coconut sugar.
They are at their optimum when they have just come out of the oven and are still warm. Ohhhhh… soo good!
It’s also important to make sure you sift the einkorn flour before you mix them in with the other ingredients. I’ve made these brownies without sifting them and because the einkorn flour is so dense, it creates air pockets in the brownie cake. The result is not as fluffy as they would be if you had sifted them before hand.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Einkorn Brownies
- 2 2/3 cup einkorn flour, sifted (find it here)
- 2 cups coconut sugar (find it here)
- 1 1/2 cup organic cocoa (find it here)
- 1 tsp baking powder (aluminum free preferably find it here)
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt (find it here)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (organic, dark chocolate if possible)
- 1 1/2 cups coconut oil (expeller pressed, find it here), melted
- 4 pastured eggs
- 6 TBL water
- Sift einkorn flour
- Add all dry ingredients in one bowl, mix well
- Add wet ingredients in a separate bowl, mix well
- Add wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients, mix well
- Smear a little bit of coconut oil on the bottom and sides of a 9×13 pan so the brownies don’t stick
- Pour batter into pan
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees and make sure not to over do it or they will get dry
Enjoy these puppies with a nice tall glass of raw milk and you will be in pure brownie heaven!