I thought it would be fun to create a weekly compilation to share with my readers that gave me motivation, made me chuckle or just made me think.
It’s always important to be mindful and take a few minutes to really tune-in to certain messages. It’s imperative to think for yourself. Be curious. Be questionable. Learn something. Be inspired. Share knowledge.
Did you hear??
- Have you seen the video about “The Legacy of Prop 37- Where do we go from here?”
- Did you vote YES on 37? Please sign this petition. It reads: We petition Debra Bowen, Secretary of State of California, to require ALL votes cast in the November 6 election be counted immediately. We specifically demand that ALL ballots in the following counties be counted and recorded: Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, and Santa Clara. We demand that the results of this complete ballot counting be made public immediately.
- Want to hear something crazy (but not so crazy when you really think about it)? All women have tested positive for finding Bt-toxin in their unborn fetuses blood. Don’t forget… Bt-toxin is the one found in nearly all corn products and works by ripping the stomach open of the bug that consumed it. —- and why are we eating this stuff, unlabeled??? Do our children even have a chance anymore?
- “Whether you know it or or not, nuclear waste (cobalt-60) has been used for decades to make your food ‘safer.'” Check out this interesting article by Green Med Info.com
- The Florida Keys may soon be introducing genetically modified mosquitoes to the habitat. Just like GM food, the safety studies have been done only by the producer of the product themselves (can you say conflict of interest?!). Please sign this petition to stop the Government from letting these mutant GM mosquitoes go for another one of their “experiments”. If it gets passed there, they can be released anywhere! Why must we play with Mother Nature like this…
- Did you hear? The San Juan county in Washington state passed an initiative measure making it illegal to “propagate, cultivate, raise or grow plants, animals and other organisms which have been genetically modified. Yay Washington!
Until next time,
Loriel – Healthy Roots, Happy Soul
This post is part of: Fat Tuesday